Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Weekly deals 18th February - 24th February

Another week has gone by, and that means another lot of Weekly Deals to peruse. Is there anything here that tickles your fancy?

Maybe it's the Folder Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, transform your cardstock with a raised, textured design. Ink up the folder and  use it to make an impression on your cardstock, I love that technique.

I am very excited to see the Foil sheets are still on Weekly Deals, cut with punches or Big Shot for metallic accents. 2 single-sided sheets: ea. 12" x 12".

You can purchase any of these great products below from my Online Store or call me and let me know what you need. I am often putting in an order and the postage can be shared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...