Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weekly deals 11th February - 17th February

Another great lot of Weekly Deals. Is there anything there that you fancy?  Maybe the delicately vintage Venetian trim. Did you know you can dye it with Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills to coordinate with your colours.

Sale: $32.21
Price: $42.95
Sale: $34.46
Price: $45.95
Sale: $6.71
Price: $8.95
Sale: $5.21
Price: $6.95
Sale: $32.21
Price: $42.95
Sale: $8.96
Price: $11.95
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I love the Floral Frames Framelits, you can cut your stamped images, create layers and frames! There are 5 layering dies. The largest is 5-1/4" x 5-1/4". These dies also coordinate with the Daydream Medallions Stamp Set.

There is also the Foil sheets, cut with punches or Big Shot for metallic accents. 2 single-sided sheets: ea. 12" x 12". 


You can purchase from my Online Store or call me and let me know what you need. I am often putting in an order and the postage can be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...