Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Project Life - the easy way to scrapbook!

We all love the cards and other projects that we can create using Stampin' Up! products, and Scrapbookers are not forgotten, in fact with Project Life I do believe there will be more scrappin going on in the crafter's household.

With the partnership of Bekky Higgins and Stampin’ Up! back in April of last year, we now have some wonderful products and we’ve been thrilled with these Project Life card collection and embellishments resulting from this partnership.

I am excited to finally have the ability to share our products and solution-based system with my friends and customers. I now have a way to scrapbook my memories in a quick, simple way that falls in line with the Stampin’ Up! products I have loved and used for a few years now.

Stampin’ Up! has created many videos specific to their Project Life by Stampin’ Up! line of products and I think you will love what you see on You Tube. This is just one of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...