Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Come in spinner...

 I was asked a few weeks ago to put on a class and they wanted to make some moving cards eg sliders, easel, and spinners. Well I am pretty good at coming up with techniques but this really did stretch the brain. The Easel was fine but I had to look on Pinterest to see what a slider and a spinner card looked like and this is what I came up with for my spinner.


We started at 10am and finally finished about 3pm. It was such a great day but PHEW! it was very intense. I think if we do anything like that again we might stick to one technique. Everyone loved what they made and here are some of them for you to ooh and aah over. They really looked fabulous.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...