Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Which Sale-A-Bration item is your favourite?

Here are a few Sale-A-Bration items you can earn.  Which would you pick?


Free Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper Zena Kennedy Stampin Up Free buttons and ribbon bundle zena kennedy Free Lotus Blossom from Zena Kennedy stampin up 
Sale-A-Bration items are amazing this year! You get a free item with every $90  purchase.
Which free item are you going to redeem?
I love all of these Sale-A-Bration items. I can't decide which one I should use in my next class.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...