Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Weekly Deals 28th January - 3rd February

Another week of Weekly Deals. 

What have you on your wish list? Is it the Decorative Dots embossing folder, or maybe some punches. Check out this weeks Weekly deals, you may find something on your wish list that you can cross off.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=955


You  can purchase from my Online Store or call me and let me know what you need. I am often putting in an order and the postage can be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...