Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Weekly Deals 21st January - 27th January

Here are the latest Weekly Deals. I think I may have to invest in the skin tone blendabilities, as they would come in handy when I do my little lady cards. The Deco Labels are such a good buy for anyone that hasn't already got them. You  can purchase from my Online Store or call me and let me know what you need.

a href="http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?email=zenakennedy%40lizzy.com.au&phone=%2807+%29+3207+4782+" target="_blank"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...