Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Product of the Week - Lotus Blossom

I am  thrilled with Sale-A-Bration this year, and I hope you are too! With so many exclusive items for you  to earn for free, I thought it would be fun to give each one of them a turn in the spotlight.

Throughout Sale-A-Bration, I will feature a Product of the Week, this week’s product is the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set.

This gorgeous stamp set makes anyone feel like an artist in three quick steps. It creates a beautiful flower that looks painted, but it is amazingly easy. The individual stamps have a tab at the top to help you align them, and the tabs are numbered so you will know which part of the flower to stamp first, second, and third. Try playing around using one ink pad with the stamping off technique, or multiple different ink pads to create many different looks.

Take a look at the video that Stampin' Up! have made to show how to create this beautiful flower. Check back next week for another Product of the Week.

Lotus Blossom free stamp for Sale a bration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...