Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge


Happy New Year to all! It is time for a Mojo Monday Sketch and I am going to try my hand. This is part of my New Years Resolution, to "Get out there" and that means participating, so here goes.

This is the Sketch.


This is what I came up with. ..
I used 3 strips of  Wahsi Tape across the card ,  embossed the banner strips and then added the 2 circles which I had punched the centre out using the Pansy Punch to expose the Washi Tape. The colours I used were Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Island Indigo


 So now that you have seen mine, head on over to Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge and take a look at all the clever ideas and get inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...