Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Stampin' Up! is so generous

Hi folks this is just a quick post to show another reason why I love Stampin' Up!

When I joined as a demonstrator I looked into the "green" aspect of the company and was very happy with what I found. I was also very thrilled to find they were a generous and caring company. Take a look a this very short  video and see why I am so happy to be a part of Stampin' Up!

View this short video of NBC speaking to Sara Douglas the daughter of the founder of Stampin' Up!  

They are giving over $2,000,00, in stamps and paper crafting supplies to the Annual Toy Drive. How wonderful.


Merry Christmas and drive safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...