Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

November class

Someone told me today that there is only 10 more Fridays till Christmas. How can this be I need more time... So November classes are going to be dedicated to getting ready for Christmas and gift giving. We shall be creating lovely Christmas projects including gift ideas, boxes and tags.

November class projects with Zena'sCraft Studio


Come join in the fun, you will make some lovely projects ready for Christmas and the cost is $15. Here are the details.

Wednesday evening 5th November 7pm
Wednesday morning 12th November 10am
Friday evening 14th November 7pm

I will need to know numbers, so that I can prepare the kits.
Please BYO basic tool kits and adhesives. If you need dimensionals, glue dots or snail refills I have plenty for you to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...