Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Big shot bundle - FREE stamp and framelit bundle for August

Purchase a Big Shot during the month of August and you'll receive a FREE stamp and framelit bundle! (choose one of the five exclusive bundles available) below. Not only that, but for a limited time you'll also receive a 15% discount on select bundles!

What a deal!! Check out the details and the stamp  bundles from my Stampin' Up! store.

Big shot bundle
Are you still not sure you need a Big Shot?   Well let Stampin' Up show you some of the things you can do with the machine.  I took a long time to decide if I needed one and now I can't believe it took me so long to get one. Did you know you can cut fabric, leather and heaps of other materials. Take a look at the Video that Stampin' Up! have created.




Check out all the details for the bundle through the Stampin' Up! website.

1 comment:

  1. What a great deal. I'll be in touch. Actually I'm going to your online shop right now

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...