Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Exciting news! Tag a Bag Bundle offer – exclusive offer from Stampin’ Up! Convention

I have just come back from another fabulous Stampin’ Up! convention in Melbourne and all I can say is "the new Catalogue is fantastic" I will be having a Catalogue launch in July so check back often to see when.

However, today I have some exciting news to share with you. This exclusive offer that is only available to Stampin’ Up! convention attendees and their customers for a few short days (ends Wednesday!).

During convention we learnt how to make the gorgeous Tag a Bag project that you see here. Isn’t it lovely? And here’s the best part: from 24–29 May, you can purchase the exclusive Convention Tag a Bag Bundle for 15 percent off! 





Tag a Bag Bundle offer – exclusive offer from Stampin’ Up! Convention


The bundle includes

  • Chevron Tag a Bag Gift Bags (item 131370) $6.95
  • Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (item 133363) $18.95
  • Watercolour Wonder Designer Washi Tape (item 133000) $8.95
  • Sassy Salutations Stamp Set (item 132070 W item 126707 C); W $41.95 or C $33.95

Wood-Mount Bundle (item 138102): $65.25
Clear-Mount Bundle (item 138103): $58.48

This offer lasts for FIVE DAYS ONLY, so don’t delay. Contact me today or go to my 24/7 online store to order your special bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...