Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

What is the Box Buster?

Stampin' Ups! mission statement, is called the Statement of the Heart, and reads: To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference. 

This is so true of many of our demonstrators all around the world. I have just found one such demonstrator in the UK that has created the Box Buster.  Joanne James has generously shared this with us demonstrators and given permission for us to share it around.

What is the Box Buster?

It is a tool that takes the hard work out of creating any size box using our Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board and this free tool.

Put in the measurement of the box you wish to make and then hit the "Calculate" button and you will be given the paper size and the score lines needed to make your box. Head on over to The Crafty Owl website and check it out for yourself. If you still haven't got an Envelope Punch Board then head on over to my Online shop or email me and become addicted like me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...