Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sale a bration is nearing it's end

Oh no, that time just flew by. Did you remember to place an order for $90 and receive Free product?


Now there are only a few more days and Sale a bration will be over for another year. If you are still wanting to grab some of these FREE products then get in quick. I have been having a ball with all my new goodies. I adore the Banner Blast set and punch and just finished some beautiful wedding invitations using the stamps and punch. Stay tuned for some pics.

Don't forget you can order online, so easy and it gets delivered to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...