Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Faux Silk Class

Another month has flown by and it is class time again. We will be making 3 lovely cards using the Faux Silk technique. If you would like to attend one of these classes please email or phone to reserve your place.



Where: 13 Rosella St Wellington Point
Cost : $10
When:
  • Wednesday 12th -10am
  • Wednesday 12th -7pm
  • Friday 14th 7pm
Please make sure you bring along your usual supplies of adhesives and dimentionals. If you don't have any or have run out and need to purchase them, I have plenty in stock.

Please confirm if you are coming so I have enough kits prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...