Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, January 6, 2014

The Paper Players #177 - Chalkboard Technique

My first digital attempt at the Chalkboard Technique which is the theme challenge by the The Paper Players I have once again created my card using My Digital Studio. It was very easy to create the Chalkboard technique by using a few different stamps as overlays.
I used Vintage Overlays - texture 2 and Ink Splatter 6 overlaid over the Delightful Dozen Happy Birthday stamp. The paper Fill in the 21 is the same as the top of the of the card but I Zoomed it to make the stripes smaller. Love how we can do this.

chalkboard technique paper players 177


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love how you did the chalkboard technique digitally! How creative! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...