Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Digital Studio - PPA 185

Hi to every crafter around the world. I hope that each of you had a very wonderful Christmas! Mine was fantastic, I got spoiled by my family. Today, I’m sharing my first card in the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge.

I am a hands on crafter I like to feel the paper and the card, so when My Digital Studio was released I was rather reluctant to give it a go at first. However I soon realised it has so much potential. The stamp that I used on this card has been manipulated to the size I wanted.  The zig zag stitching has also been manipulated. If I wanted to, I could print this card out and add more embellishments. How cool is that.

Stampin' Up! have a Free Trial of MDS if you want to have a little play around.

Here is my card:
My Digital Studio card made for PPA185



2 comments:

  1. What an adorable MDS card! I love the "stitching". Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zena, These colors are really nice together. I love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...