Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Pushing the envelope

Turn your envelopes from boring to brilliant. Why go with boring, white, normal-sized envelopes when you can use colourful paper to create everything from itty bitty to long and skinny? Our creativity-boosting Envelope Punch Board makes it easy to customise envelopes in up to 66 different sizes!

I am very excited about this tool. I can see so many more possibilities. It doesn't just make envelopes, it can make boxes of any shape as well. How good is that.

Check out the Stampin Up Video on this "Must Have" I am so excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...