Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Update on Christmas Card Workshop

My last post about the Charity Christmas Card Workshop that the Paper Angels runs every year has a mistake on the Pine Rivers date and venue. If you are planning to attend the Pine Rivers workshop the correct details are.....
 Sunday 20th October, Pine Rivers Bears Rugby League Club, Petrie.

Rebecca Ross is the convener of this workshop so please email her if you have any questions.
I will be at the Canossa one and also the Wellington Point one so if you haven't already booked then now is the time. You will have a fun day and you will take home15 projects and maybe some great raffle prizes.

I can't wait!!!!

Annual Christmas Card Workshop will find Zena Kennedy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...