Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

September Class - Background technique

Put your hands up if you don't seem to have enough time to get everything done. I have both mine up. I seem to be chasing my tail the entire time. I have heaps of things to update you all on, so keep coming back to see what is next on our busy agenda.
This months card classes are all about background techniques. You will incorporate sponging, stamping and bleach and make three lovely cards.


This class can get quite messy so please make sure you are wearing something that you will not be concerned about getting any bleach on.

September classes – Please BYO basic tool kits and adhesives
Wednesday 11th - 10am
Wednesday 11th - 7pm
Friday 13th - 7pm

Please RSVP by email or mobile 0402441964 so that I can prepare the kits

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...