Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stampin Up Convention 2013

Stampin Up Convention 2013 started with a bang literally. The entertainment started with some very nifty drumming, I'm sure my arms would have fallen off if it had been me.

Stampin Up excels themselves each year with entertainment, prizes, displays and a great program. This is my second one and I am happily exhausted. I have made so many new friends and my mind is overflowing with ideas. I am not going to go on and on I will let the pictures speak the words. Needless to say I can't wait for next year when Convention is going to be in Melbourne.

Of course you can't have convention without a badge or two. So as we are Paper Angels I decided to make us all a Paper Angel. Aren't they cute. Also had to wear my little lady that I made for last year's convention. Although by the end of the week she is in need of a new hairdo.
 
 


One of the highlights of convention was the awarding of the Heart of Stampin Up Award to our lovely Rebecca Ross a fellow Paper Angel. It was so well deserved as she has been a true inspiration of what Stampin Up's Statement of the Heart is all about.

"To love what we do and share what we love,  as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Here she is with Shelli Gardner the CEO for Stampin Up.


Then of course we had to find out about My Digital Studio (MDS) this is taking us to a different level of card making. Now if you can't drag yourself away from your computer, there is yet another reason to stay on there. We created a cute little birthday card. Can't wait to try out making calendars, scrapbook pages and invitations. I can see heaps of potential with MDS just have to explore some more.


I wish I could show you all the hundreds of displays. We had Roses made from Filter paper, punched out birds in DSP nests and heaps and heaps of cards.

 
 
Such a great time and such a great company to be part of.
 
The Stampin' Up! team from Australia, New Zealand and United States.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...