Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

June classes now revealed

Now that the excitement of Convention is behind me, I am finally able to reveal the class you shall be doing in June. Drum roll please.....
It is the One Sheet Wonder. For those that are not familiar with this technique, it is a page that you create yourself by stamping randomly on card. Then the fun bit is cutting it up as backgrounds for your cards.
In this class you will complete 8 cards. It is a great way to get a stash of cards quickly.

June – Please BYO basic tool kits and adhesives
Wednesday 5th - 10am "To be advised" One Sheet Wonder - $20
Wednesday 12th - 7pm "To be advised" One Sheet Wonder - $20
Friday 14th - 7pm "To be advised" One Sheet Wonder - $20


Because of all the advance preparation for this class I will need to know if you are going to attend.
Please RSVP via email or phone to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...