Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

My weekend jaunt

Our very best friends who live in New Zealand invited us to their 50th Wedding Anniversary. We could not say no to such a milestone. So we had to make a few quick changes in class timetables and book rental cars and flights.

It was only a short visit Thursday to Monday but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. We laughed and we cried and caught up on over 40years of memories. Now what do you give a couple who have everything? I decided to make a heap of Thank You cards for them. I needed a box to hold them and so I upscaled our lovely Paper Angel, Anna's box pattern to make it fit my cards. I scanned the invitation photo and then did a bit of playing around on the computer to get it to sit just so. I then printed the pieces out on Sahara Sand Card. The little cards were made using Sahara Sand card and Stamped then punched out with the little Curly Label punch. They loved them.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zena
    I love the adaptation of the box and the cards look beautiful. What a lovely gift to give. And the colour combo is perfect.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...