Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gone to China

Back in February you may remember my post Love from China when my cousin Penny brought me back some fabric. 
Well she took the scrapbook page I made as a thank you to the lady in China. Here is a photo of the lady happily showing off my framed scrapbook page that she is going to hang in her little market shop.


I am rather thrilled at knowing that a piece of my art work is in China and being viewed by heaps of people just wandering around a market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...