Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

April classes

Another month just flew by, oh my goodness Christmas will be here before we know it, yikes. I hope you all had a nice few days with family for Easter. I ate far too much chocolate and enjoyed every mouthful.
I thought I'd post the dates of classes for the next 3 months so you can update your calendars. I have some interesting projects planned for us and the children's classes.

The April class will be showcasing the Masking and Reverse Masking technique and a Mother's day card. You will also be sponging and I will introduce you to the "Sponge Dauber".  I am really looking forward to using the beautiful Swallowtail stamp for one of the cards.


Like the sound of the classes but can't make the dates?
Why not have your own special class. Gather 3 or more friends together and I will come to you.

April  – Please BYO basic tool kits and adhesives
Friday 12th - 7pm "Mothers Day and more" $10
Wednesday 17 th - 7pm "Mothers Day and more" $10

May  – Please BYO basic tool kits and adhesives
Wednesday 1st - 7pm "To be advised "
Friday 3rd - 7pm "To be advised"
Wednesday 29th - 10am "Childrens holiday class" $10
Friday 31st - 10am "Childrens holiday class" $10

June  – Please BYO basic tool kits and adhesives
Wednesday 12th - 7pm "To be advised"
Friday 14th - 7pm "To be advised"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...