Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

On a roll

Well I had a productive day today. I finished creating the 3 cards for my next stamp class in March and have even written instructions for 2 of them with pictures. So make sure you keep either Wednesday 6th or Friday 8th free and come along for a big night.

I then wanted to stock up on some cards so here they are.

The first one was CASED but I don't know who from. If you recognise your work thank you for the inspiration. I used Tangerine Tango card and teamed it with Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive. Don't you just love the Colour Coach for helping you put colours together? I sat the Elegant Butterfly Punch on a 23/4 inch DSP circle. The Birthday sentiment is from an old SAB set called So Happy for You. I keep dragging it out as I love the font.
This one I had to really scramble to get things to work. I thought I had Pool Party ribbon but I must have used it all, so I got my Very Vanilla Seam binding ribbon and dragged it through the Pool Party stamp pad. Yuk, that looked dreadful it didn't look at all like Pool Party. So I decided to wash it out and "what do ya know" it came out this nice Pool Party colour. Yipee... I then wanted it to look scrunchy so I squeezed it up and then put the heat gun on it to dry it out and set the creases. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment with Versamark and embossed it with White embossing powder. I then used a paint dauber and Pool Party ink to colour over the card. I rubbed the ink off the embossing with a tissue to make it pop.

My last card is my favourite. I have been wanting to play with this Dress Up Framelit Die for some time. Anyone that knows me and my little ladies will know how excited I was when I saw this in the catalogue. The sentiment came from the All Dressed Up stamp set. I used Early Expresso Co'ordinations card on the dress stand to get an aged look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...