Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, September 28, 2012

What a great day

My day was so full today and now I am so exhausted I can't even drag myself off to bed. BUT what a great day. Started off with a ladies class this morning and made a couple of nice cards. Then a quick lunch and tidy up for the Children's class. Then worked on the Craft and Gift Fair we are  organising for October. Phew can someone carry me to bed.


These are a couple of the cards we made this morning. Really great what you can do with the leftover scraps of DSP. I think I will make a pack of these and use up all my offcuts. Just another reason why Stampin Up card is so good to use, it all coordinates!

The children's class was fun fun fun. We started out with this cute butterfly card and as there was a boy attending he used the dinosaur stamp set.


 
Then we moved on to another butterfly card and of course another dinosaur card.
I was holding back on the fun one for the last card and WOW were they thrilled with it. This little owl was created between peals of laughter as they added funny cross eyes and raised eyebrows. The children are so creative. I love how they put their own personality into the cards.

Here are two of the little munchkins proudly showing off their masterpieces, they sure look happy with them. Not sure what his mother will think of this photo, it's one of his favourite poses.
Oops I forgot to tell you what I used

Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Crumb Cake,Early Expresso, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, First Edition Specialty Paper, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral
Ink: Early Expresso, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Perfect Plum, So Safron, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue
Stamp sets: Dinoroar, Papillion Potpourri
Accessories: Fancy Fan embossing folder, Manhattan Flower embossing folder, organza ribbon
Punches: Postage Stamp, 1" Square punch, Butterfly, Heart to heart,  Small heart,   Build a bird, Curly label
 .

2 comments:

  1. Love these kids cards Zena. You can tell the kids had fun!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids, cute cards, great day

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...