Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Card#2

Another favourite of mine. Once again a coordinating stamp set and a punch. I also wanted to show that monochromatic cards can look very stylish. I was pleasantly suprised at how pretty the Basic Grey turned out. I used the blossom punch and then sponged the petals. The rest of the flowers were cut from the Bo Ho Blossoms punch then sponged and layered on each other.

I stamped randomly over the card using the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set.The sentiment was from the retired Short and Sweet Set. I really miss that lovely set.
Cardstock:Pink Piroette, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey
Accessories:
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch, Short and Sweet (retired)
Punches:Bo Ho Blossoms, Blossom punch

Now bring it up a notch and add a little colour and some ribbon and embossed layers. This is so pretty it could easily be used as a Wedding card, don't you think?

Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Punches: Blossom punch
Embossing Folder: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...