Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Card #1

Well as promised here is the first of my top five from the new 2012 -2013 Catalogue on page 94. I must admit there was not much effort on my part for this one. Completely CASED (Copy and Share Everything) from the catalogue.
The colours used are from the new In Colors. Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse and Primrose Petals. The stamp set was the Build a Blossom and of course to make it even more simpler I punched it all out with the matching Blossom Petals Builder Punch. I love the way Stampin' Up! coordinates everything.
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit,Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Versamark
Accessories:
Clear Embossing Powder
Stamp sets: Perfectly Penned, Build a Blossom 
Punches:Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Blossom Petals Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...