Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Sneaky peeky

I'm only going to show you a teaser at the moment. One of the Paper Angels has asked if I could make her a card for her auntie's 70th birthday using one of my little ladies. Of course I am always excited about having another reason to come up with something a little bit special for someone.

The snippit you can see is using the Reason to Smile stamp set. I just cut out some of the petals so that it looked better in her hand. The hat plumage is made by using the Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon and pulling the threads. I have also designed the background using the methond I saw at Convention. If you look carefully you may recognise the corset as part of the DSP called Attic Boutique, from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue. All I did was make sure I drew my little girl large enough to fit her corset.Don't you just love that paper?

The hat is made using a circle punch with a piece taken out, Crumb Cake and Pool Party cardstock. Finished off with a wee pearl. Now I can't show you the rest till I have passed this card on for the birthday girl so you will just have to stay tuned.
If you would like to receive a free Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue, just email or call me on 0402441964 and I will post one out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...