Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Invitations to 'owl about

Ha ha bet you wondered what you were looking at with a title like that. I was just trying to be a wee bit creative. I made these invitations for a very sweet little one year old.

Isn't it just the cutest. I really love the Builder owl punch. Of course I couldn't just hand them over in a plastic bag so I decided to try and recycle some of our yards and yards of brown paper that we get with our packaging. I made the paper bag and then using the Simply Scored plate I scored and pleated the top of the bag and then pulled it together like a fan. Then with the Big Shot (did I mention I love my Big Shot) I cut out some flowers from the Fun Flowers Bigz L die and added to the front.
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Early Expresso, Whister White
Designer Series paper: Pocketful of Posies
Tools: Owl builder punch, Big Shot, Fun Flowers Bigz L die, Paper Crimper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...