Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Convention background

While at Convention one of the Workshop WOW's presented by Liz Hicks was a special background. Now that we are back home Ursula, one of our Paper Angels tried it out and created some georgous scrapbook pages. So I have decided to give it a go myself and make some unique cards. I chose Vanilla card stock. Then I randomly sponged on Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Soft Suede all over the card. Next I rolled over the card randomly with the Jumbo Stampin Around. Then I stamped again randomly with  bleach and a background stamp and then filled in a few spots with a smaller stamp.

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Designer Frames, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Jumbo Stampin Around
Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding

1 comment:

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...