Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July

Stamp a stack - $20.00
Get a start on those Christmas cards before it’s too late! Come along and produce 9 gorgeous Christmas cards using a range of techniques and of course a sprinkling of glitter. 2 of 4 designs and one special, that's 9 beautiful cards in all, envelopes are included. Places are limited as I like a maximum of 8 people per class so that each person gets my attention. If you can’t make the dates shown and have a few friends give me a call and I can come to you at no extra cost. Starts at 7.00pm
One of the stamp sets I am using is Welcome Christmas, if you have this stamp set please bring it with you. It will help to speed things up.

Please bring your basic kit (adhesives, trimmer, scissors).

Dates:
Wednesday 25 July
 Friday 27 July

email me zenakennedy@lizzy.com.au or phone 0402441964

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...