Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, June 25, 2012

More little ladies

Liz Collett had made some cute wall frames using the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (DSP). the paper is so lovely it doesn't really need anything else BUT as I am in this crazy little lady faze, I suggested they could look nice with a little lady on them. She asked me if I could do that for her. So this is what I came up with.
The hair was cut from the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper DSP as well. It was just a matter of finding the right piece that looked like curls. The dark haired girls were cut from Early Expresso card. The blue flower was cut using the scallop circle and then used the faux suede technique.
The pleats on the red skirt was created using the crimper, spritzing with water and then shaping it. I had to add the sliver of Early Expresso to make the bodice stand out.


The face and skin uses First Edition Specialty DSP. The dress was  Attic Boutique DSP from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...