Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, May 7, 2012

My baby turned 40

It doesn't seem like 40 years ago that my youngest was born. It seems just yesterday that I myself was 40...
So of course had to make her one of my special ladies. I really love the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (DSP ) and seems to lend itself well to my little ladies.
I used Pool Party card stock and stamped the Umbrella background out of the Rue Des Fleurs stamp set found in the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue.
My little lady was created using First Edition Specialty DSP for her face and arms. Her clothes and the ripped background was Attic Boutique. The hair Soft Suede, and....... for those who think if you make a mistake you have to start again. She did have 2 eyes but they looked wonky so her hair was restyled to cover the wonky one. No such thing as a mistake ey?

I was pretty happy with the result and Tania was delighted with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...