Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Autumn Winter Mini is here

As promised here are a few ideas from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue.

For this first little card I have used the new Attic Boutique Designer Series paper. I wasn't sure it would go with this little pink dress but I love it.

This whole catalogue is full of the best stamp sets, dies and DSP that I have seen in a mini. It is going to be very hard to decide which ones I really, really need.

The Framelets dies - labels collection is one that I couldn't resist. It can be used as frames or a background. I can see a lot of use for these dies. They are now taking over from the Top Note which used to be my favourite. One of the ladies at our Tuesday craft day has used the die as a journaling mat for her scrapbooking. She has also cut her photos with the die and then cut a larger version in card for the matting.  I've used it here with the Rue des Fleurs stamp set as a Thank you card.
This was my swap for our Paper Angels group. I made 30 of these using Sahara Sand as the card, with Pretty in Pink and Whisteria Wonder as the backgrounds. The flower embellishment was made using the Bo Ho Blossoms punch.
Here is another Thank you card using the Rue des Fleurs stamp set.  This has a front strip opening up to reveal this cute pop up umbrella. As soon as I saw the umbrella I could see the potential of a pop up. First I tried it inside the card and that was OK but not spectacular enough. So I played around with the front. My brain was working overtime with the closure. Finally came up with the idea of  putting a slit in the Attic Boutique Designer Series paper and fastening with a circle cut out of the decorative strip from the Rue des Fleurs stamp set. I used the Stamp a ma jig to position  the decorative strip. The Pool Party ribbon was gathered by pulling a thread and gathering.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...