Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thank you Anna

I have just received a pattern from Anna Wheaten one of our Paper Angels. It is for a Mini magazine holder, such a cutie and it holds 7.5 x 7.5 note cards. I got stuck in and made it straight away. The instructions were very easy to  follow.

Of course it then needed some cards, so I made 5 cute little note cards to fit in the holder. I used Basic Grey cardstock forr the box and the card bases. I then decorated the fronts of each with DSP from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, Neutrals Collection (page 130 in the Catalogue). I love these and everything coordinates so nicely. I decorated each card with Wild Wasabi Grossgrain Ribbon to match the ribbon on the box.


I think I might make a few more of these as they would make lovely little gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...