Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My first workshop

Today is going to be my first workshop and I am very excited about sharing all the lovely Stampin Up products with my friends.

My little craft room has been transformed into a great class room for the event.












I made a wall hanging on the back wall to display some of the cards to inspire everyone.

Here is a sneak peek of the make and take.

I am so excited I can't wait for everyone to arrive.

1 comment:

  1. Zena, I am very excited for you! Your 'class room' studio looks fantastic. See you tonight for the workshop extravaganza.
    Belinda
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...