Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Australia Day

Did everyone have a great Australia Day break.  We did and started the day with a yummy Aussie breakfast from our favourite Coffee Shop Cafe' Mila. They have the nicest coffee and their homemade cakes and goodies  are making my mouth water just thinking about them.

I decided to create a scrapbook page for the owners, so I took home their menu, scanned and reduced it. I tucked it in a pocket that was created on the Big Shot. It is one of the 'Lots of Tags Sizzlets'. Unfortunately the photos I took didn't happen as I had my camera on video DUH. Hopefully they have some they can add.

 The background papers are from the Patterns Designer Series Stack. I ripped the top layer and then put it together with eyelets and ribbon after I had distressed it a little. The Cafe' Mila text is the Simple Letters Alphabet. The other text was an alphabet Sizzlets I have had for some time. I rolled the So Swirly (now retired) Jumbo Stampin Around Wheel using Not Quite Navy ink.

I can't wait to give it to them. Looks like I'll have to have a coffee and cake. Mmmm what shall it be Lemon Meringue, or one of their new cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...